Running Hell Remix Running Hell Remix

Pretty good, I liked it.

Nice remix, although if you wanted my personal opinion, the instrument choice wasn't the best.

Of course, if you felt good with it, then sure, that's fine. I still liked the song, and there are far worse instrument choices.

Talking about what's here right now, I felt like the song wasn't...played correctly. Seems like the song is smooth and connected, not Running Hell in my tastes, unless you weren't shooting for this; I've learned the hard way before that a remix isn't supposed to convey the same mood as the original. But I would've liked it more if the instruments were more intense, and of course more spaced apart.

Anyways, just a first review. This is just mostly nitpicking, I still liked the song and it didn't sound bad or anything. This certainly doesn't deserve some 2.00 score.

HyMyNameIsMatt responds:

Looking back, the instrument choice wasn't all that ideal. I wanted it to sound more serious amd I thought those instruments would work well, "they only worked a bit at the end though" Thanks for the consideration and comment, and I have become better at music, "using the some music maker as used in Cave Story so it can't be uploaded."

Holy Pirate Crusaders Holy Pirate Crusaders

Incredible!

I could just leave this open and have it looping while I keep browsing the internet. :)

This song is so epic and fast paced. Just love it.